Anyone who has had a psychic reading with me understands I do not believe in being cursed and using expensive candles to try and rid oneself of curses. However, I do believe in law of attraction and taking positive action to achieve your goals. I have been making this love candle for a while now and gifting it to friends and family. Many of them have seen great improvement in their love lives and so I thought I’d share how I make these candles with you in hopes you can have the same success.
To make the candle you will need the following items:
1. Decorative Glass Jar – I chose this jar because it felt very decadent. Choose a vessel that makes you feel loved and feel good.
2. Beeswax Pellets – You can use other wax such as soy or paraffin, but I prefer 100% pure raw organic beeswax pellets. Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. They also have the brightest light of any candles and are closest to natural sunlight. These are just a few of the natural and healing properties this type of wax has which is why I use it when making these particular type of candle.
3. Crayon (pink or red)
4. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (1 teaspoon) – I know it might seem strange and you’re thinking, why would you put salt in a candle? There are two reasons for this, putting salt in a candle when making it actually helps the candle burn longer. Two, salt has many healing properties itself, it is used to clear negative energy and cleanse spaces. So this element is great for clearing negative love energy around you.
4. Candle wicks
5. Three Rose Quartz Stones – This one is important. The stone rose quartz is a natural healing stone associated with love. So we use these stones and put them in the candle to be able to retrieve later on after the candle has burned, so you can carry the love-charged stones with you after the candle has been used. The significance of three is not a coincidence, in numerology the number three represents the holy trinity of mind, body, and soul, and for you to love completely you need to do so with all three of these elements.
Other items you’ll need for the process
– Candle making pouring pot or pitcher
– Chopsticks (to hold the wick when drying)
– Oven mitt
First let me explain some of the reasons why we chose these ingredients. The objective of the candle is suppose to bring love to you, which means you need to make it with love. Before I make these candles I always ensure I sage the area I work in and say love affirmations to bless the process and make the end result of the candle highly potent. So be sure to choose these ingredients with care, and pick items that make you feel good to work with so you can start the process with love.
Take the candle pitcher and place it on the stove, put the wax pellets in. To find how much wax you will need, multiply the number of candles you are making by the amount of wax it will hold, and then divide that by 20. For example, if you want to make 30 – 8 ounce candles the math would be as follows: 30 (containers) x 8 (oz per container) = 240 total ounces/ 20 = 12 lbs. of wax needed.
Once the wax has melted down to liquid, you can take some of the salt (I normally use a teaspoon or so) and put it in the melting wax while it burns on the stove. Then cut the tip of the crayon off and place that in the melting wax letting the colour mix with the wax. I suggest putting a little bit of colour in first and adjust to your liking, I find the candles usually dry lighter so keep that in mind.
While you’re waiting, set up your jar and place the candle wick in the center of the glass jar in between the chopsticks (I tapped mine together). Then take the 3 stones and place them in the jar before you pour the wax.
Then after you pour the wax into the jar (leave a bit of room at the top), let it dry in a safe location where it won’t be disturbed. When it dries it should look very professional, if you see cracks on the top, you can just heat up some more wax and pour a little more on the top to ensure it seals properly.
When the candle is dry, light the candle. I recommend to my clients to light the candle every night for at least 10 minutes. During that time, light the candle and sit in a comfortable chair. Close your eyes and imagine being with your perfect partner. Imagine the things you are doing with this person such as taking a walk, or going to a restaurant together, or on vacation. Imagine the character traits they have that you admire and think of what kind of relationship you want. Meditate on this for 10 minutes each night, and then allow the universe to bring you inspired action.